Features of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card have been given here. other benefits, required documents, Joining and Annual fees, Eligibility are also given in depth in this article.
Online Application for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium credit card can be done online from the official website of the bank.
Features and Benefits:
- For every Rs. 150 spent 1 reward point
- On all fuel spends 5% cash back
- On all phone bills 5% cash back
- On all utility bills 5% cash back
- 20% cash back of up to Rs. 600 per month on Uber rides, Minimum transaction amount for cash back eligibility is Rs750
- Additional 1,000 reward points on your first transaction with your credit card
- Additional 500 reward points on registering for online banking
Fees And Charges:
- Joining Fee Rs, 499, The annual fee for first year Rs. 0 and second year onwards Rs. 750
- Rs.100 will be charged if 2 consecutive months payments are missed
- Rs 100 for statement outstanding balance less than or equal to Rs 500.
- Rs 350 for statement outstanding balance between Rs 501 and Rs 2,000.
- Rs 500 for statement outstanding balance between Rs 2,001 and Rs 4,000.
- Rs 700 for statement outstanding balance between Rs 4,001 and Rs 20,000.
- Rs 800 for statement outstanding balance greater than Rs 20,000.
- Over limit charges Rs 500 per instance or 2.5% of the Overlimit amount. (Minimum Rs 500)
- Cash advance fee ATM withdrawals: 3% of cash withdrawal amount subject to a minimum of Rs 300. For withdrawals using the teller facility at our Branches, an additional fee of Rs 500 will be levied.
- Spend Rs30,000 in a year and get a waiver on your joining fee (Year 1) and Spend Rs60,000 in a year and get a waiver on your renewal fee (Year 2 onwards)*
- This offer is valid on cards issued after 1st Jan 2014 and is applicable only on Super Value Titanium, Manhattan Platinum, Yatra Platinum, Bajaj Platinum and Platinum Rewards credit card
- The 12 month period considered for the waiver will begin from the month of card issuance
- Joining fee & Annual fee are levied at the beginning of the first year and renewal fee is levied at the beginning of every year from the second year onwards.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with other offers
- Reversal of fee will be done into the card account within 90 days of the required spends criteria being met
Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
- Applicant’s age: between 21 and 65.
- Stable monthly income.
- Belong to credit cards sourcing cities/locations of the Bank.
- All applications are subject to credit and other policy checks of the Bank.
- Identity Proof (One of the following Photo cards):
- Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc
- Address Proof (One of the following documents):
- Passport, Driving License, Phone bill, Electricity or Other Utility bills, Rental agreement, Latest Other Bank or Credit Card statement
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
- Financial Documents:
- Salaried: Latest one month salary slip
- Self Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof
- Self Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
This is only for reference for more details visit banks official website.
Other Titanium Credit cards:
1. Titanium Credit Cards 1 and